Apple cider vinegar is a popular home remedy. People have used it for centuries in cooking and medicine. It is a drink with many benefits. Many people claim it can relieve a wide range of health complaints.
Preparation of organic apple cider vinegar
- place the apple pieces in the glass jar
- fill the jar with filtered water
- add in the sugar and shake until it dissolves
- cover the jar with a cloth and a rubber band
- let the jar sit in a dark place for about 3-4 weeks
- stir it occasionally and make sure that the apple pieces are fully submerged
- after 3-4 weeks, strain out the apple pieces and compost
- leave the liquid in the jar for another 3-4 weeks
- then it’s ready to use!
It has various healthy properties, including antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.
What’s more, evidence suggests it could possibly offer health benefits, such as:
- Can help kill harmful bacteria
- May help lower blood sugar levels and manage diabetes
- for weight loss
- Improves heart health
- May boost skin health